It’s not enough to train the workforce; you also have to train the trainer.
The training field can change fast. New methodologies, new discoveries about the way adults learn; changing expectations from trainees—and from your company. Get the practical platform skills and confidence you need to succeed. Participants not only gain content knowledge and delivery expertise but also create a game plan for achieving measurable impact. Through experiential practice and individual feedback, participants hone their delivery and facilitation skills and discover specific methods of implementation.
This program will train a trainer on the basics of training like strategically planning and executing an interesting and useful training course. The techniques of training included in this course imbibe a lot of confidence in a trainer. Not only aspiring trainers but professional trainers wishing to get a fresh perspective and update their training skills would benefit from this course. They are planned to improve upon the basic training skills which are the skills of observation, analysis and evaluation. You’ll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities. With this qualification you will have all you need to design, deliver and evaluate training.
By attending this workshop you will learn:
- To organize effective session by deciding on the course content.
- To create the stage for learning environment.
- To design, deliver and evaluate an effective training program.
- To design interactive lectures for improved learning outcomes.
- To learn to create IDPs and use NLP techniques.
- To implement Gagne’s events for instruction.
- To build instantaneous rapport and lead the discussions and decisions of the team.
- To discover creative ways of handling the sessions.
- To devise strategies to prevent difficult behaviour in the classroom.
- To learn to handle difficult participants and motivate them.
- To learn to summarize the important techniques implementable in the job.
- To design and evaluate group activities.
- To use various assessment techniques like Kirkpatrick Model for evaluation.
- Learn the SHIIC model for maximizing the interest of your Audience
- Learn How the MS EVA Model is used to ensure Participants’ Retention
Who should attend?
- If you’re new to training, a subject matter expert that needs to train others or a trainer who is looking for new, more effective approaches to learning, this is the ideal workshop for you.
- HR Personnel with a passion for training and development and those who wish to move into platform of training
- People working in the training, learning and development function of organizations
- The program is great for new trainers, experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training, or those needing a refresher to improve their classroom techniques and methods to transfer learning to work situations.
Module 1 – Attention and Setting the Tone
- Setting the learning environment/tone, set leadership
- Developing rapport, set guidelines
- Your style/body language/voice
- Use of NLP Techniques
- Basic planning used in Gagne
Module 2 – Lecture and MS EVA
- Types of content also Deals with explanations and examples
- Pacing a session
- Planning effective session
- Active/Guided Listening
- Interactive lectures/Tools to simulate interest
- Cooperative learning
- Developing presentations
- Energizers and Ice Breakers
- Instant Rapport
- Direct Interviews
Module 3 – Handling Participant problems
- Dealing with different styles
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Handling crucial conversations
- Module 4 – Practice
- Partner + Group activities
- Case Studies
- Role plays
Module 5 – Assessment BARS and Feedback
- Demo designing
- Test Designing
- IDP-Individual Development Planning
Module 6 – Enhance transfer to Job
- Learning Diaries
- Peer evaluation
- Direct experience in Dales