FRANCHISE PLAN GUIDANCE
- Operational Aspects
- Franchisee Fee & Share
- Total Investment
- Return On Investment & Profit
- Franchisee FAQ’s
- Courses Offered
- Terms & Conditions
- OPERATIONAL ASPECTS
All the courses conducted at our franchise centers would be exactly same as those conducted by Craskills at the Coimbatore centre. This includes the Infrastructure, the course material & emphatically the Training delivery methodology.
For all the courses, Craskills Learning Solutions will provide the following assistance:
- Guidance on pedagogy / teaching methodology
- Sample Hand-outs
- Certificates signed by Craskills at the end of the course.
- Regular visit by experts of Craskills to monitor performance and provide further assistance
II. FRANCHISE FEE (ROYALTY) AND SHARE
|Category||Area||Franchisee Fee (One-time fee / Non-Refundable ) Rs.||Royalty (Monthly on gross sales)|
|A||All Metro Cities||10,00,000||5%|
|D||Entire State (Unlimited Centers License)||30,00,000||10%|
- Agreement between the two parties will be for THREE years.
- 600 to 2000 sq. Ft of space / infrastructure (A/V facility)
- On prime location / easily accessible
- Basic amenities like toilets (separate for boys & girls), parking facility, etc.
- Professional with clear track record of business
- Sound financial background.
- Local advertisement worth of Rs.1,00,000/-
- The right to use the well-known CRASKILLS brand name
- Sample hand-outs (soft copy)
- Assistance in establishing the franchise
- Complete exposure to our training methodology
- Assistance in selecting and training your faculty — this training is provided through a combination of personal training (at Coimbatore or at your own location).
- Guidance in marketing and promoting the courses – based on our experience of almost 10 years in the field
- Last but not the least — our TOTAL commitment to you and your students
III. TOTAL INVESTMENT in Rs. (E.g. for a Major City)
Infrastructure / Interior (approx)
Local Advertisement (approx)
The major revenue component for franchisee will be:
- Fee received from selling courses and other service products.
The major cost components for the franchisee will be:
- Royalty to Craskills.
- Rent of premises
- Salaries to faculty members and staff
- Advertising and promotion
- FRANCHISEE FAQ’S
- Where can I open a franchisee center?
Anywhere in India, where you get a decent student population
- If I take up Craskills franchisee, what will the initial start up cost and what other costs will be involved?
It will cover a number of items mentioned in the feasibility report, franchise license, total fit-out, and basic training on the courses and operation manuals. Costs vary depending on the site and final cost can be best determined once a location and site is identified, inspected and finalized. Craskills will provide you with a comprehensive schedule of estimated costs; items such as initial investment, working capital and on-going operating costs are detailed in this schedule. Nonetheless the investment will be to the tune of Rs.10 Lacs (Investment vary from city to city).
- What can be the rate of return, which I/We can expect?
On account of confidentiality, we cannot reveal the exact details. However, after the preliminaries and the investigative report, we would be happy to discuss the financial returns in a personal meeting.
- What exactly is the Craskills business model?
The Craskills franchisee model is based on a traditional franchising approach where Craskills provides complete know how of all its operating model, teaching methodology, study material, technical expertise, marketing systems, training systems and management methods to the franchisee. It involves the total way of doing business that has been developed by Craskills over the years.
- What assistance and continued support will I receive?
Craskills is committed to provide every possible support to run your new business successfully. We will be sharing our Brand Name and accompanied Brand Equity with you, so we have our personal interest. Following are the support services provided by Craskills,
- Training and continuous development to faculties and key Staff
- Local advertisement strategies
- Methodology / Pedagogy
- Marketing and advertisement support in central advertising and promotion and guidelines on local promotional activities.
- Centralized Certification process
- Yearly visit by The CEO
The above facilities and support will be strictly governed by the terms and conditions as stipulated in the franchisee agreement operating manual.
- What if I need assistance with something?
Craskills has a qualified management support team to assist you with any of your problems you may have. Business Development Manager will visit your center on request to provide product updates and any assistance you may need. Help is only a phone call away.
- Can the franchisee run its own designed courses in addition to the courses for which Craskills has authorized it? Franchisee CANNOT run any other courses than the ones that they have contracted with Craskills.
- How many hours a day will I need to work?
This largely depends on your style of working and the number of students you can get. The initial six months require more time as in any business. But after six months 8-10 hours daily is sufficient.
- Can I take up any other business offer at my Craskills franchisee center?
As per the agreement you are not allowed to take any other franchisee offer at same premises. It is against our business policy to do so. We vehemently protect our brand name and it is also in your interest to do so.
- What are the prerequisites for Craskills for a potential franchisee?
We seek the following skills in our potential franchisee
- Entrepreneurial skill
- Strong motivation
- Sound Financial Background
- Ability to manage finances
- Is any prior experience on the part of the franchisee required?
Not necessarily. However we prefer to have people with some expertise in franchisees, but as we provide full support, we also welcome people with a strong motivation and commitment and who wish to get into a symbiotic and long term relationship with us.
- How long will it take to start my business?
Generally 30 to 50 days from signing of franchisee agreement and depending upon site selection and other issues.
- How many centers can one city have?
The number of centers for a particular city will be decided according to the market size and population. In Metros at the maximum, only 3 centers will be permitted at this point of time. In non-metro cities only one center will be permitted. However, in metro a franchisee can have license for more than one center but limited to a maximum of 2 centers. In state license, franchisee can open as many as they want.
- Courses Offered:
Visit our site www.craskills.in
Vi. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 600 to 2000 Sq. ft of space required on a prime / commercial location of the city/state.
- The premises should either be owned or should be on rent / lease agreement for a minimum period of three years.
- The center should be located in a prime locality with all basic amenities available.
- The space / building in which the training center is going to start should satisfy the Municipal standards / norms, rules & regulations, safety & cleanliness. The premises should not be under dispute or under any legal problems.
- Approach should be prominent and should be directly accessible. Adequate space for parking should be available.
- Power supply, telephone connections, filtered drinking water and toilet facilities (separate for His & Hers) should be available in the center.
- Glow sign / neon sign board / flex sign board should be prepared as per the specifications of Head / Corporate office.
- Center should have at least two classrooms each with a capacity of 30 students, Reception and administrative block.
- Franchisee fee / royalty to be paid in advance before the center is operational. Cash / Wire Transfer / Cash Deposit / Cheque in the form of fee should be in favor of the proprietor of Craskills.
- Cost of running the center will be borne by the franchisee. However, an Accountant will / can be deputed from Head / Corporate office.
- Local marketing & advertising activities or the brand awareness activities to be done by the franchisee as per the guidance of Head / Corporate office.
- The agreement between Craskills & the franchisee shall be for a period of two years. This can be extended further on mutual consent of both the parties. The agreement will contain full details of working of the center.
Metro Cities Classified by Craskills
- Cochin / Kochi
All other cities are termed as “Major Cities“. So the fee varies.