COURSE CODE: BP16A
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an integral link between the Business Unit (BU) and HR, and is generally the focal point for execution of HR processes to support BU’s operations. One of the pivotal roles in the Next Generation of HR service delivery model is the HR Business Partner. The strategic role in Human Resource management requires broader understanding and long term vision for HR professionals lead strategic initiatives, strategic people and talent development, key corporate change implementation while ensuring that the daily operation runs smoothly. The HRBP requires a complex set of competencies. Do you have the skills to rise to challenge?
By the end of the workshop, the participant will learn:
- HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner and recent trends
- Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining.
- Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization.
- Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation.
- The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
- Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills.
- Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry along with the behavioural skills that are required to maintain rapport.
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF HRBP
- HRBP and its importance?
- Evolution and functionalities of HRBP
- Traditional HR versus the role of a Business Partner
MODULE 2: BUSINESS STRATEGY MAPPING AND HR MINING
- Principles of Business strategy mapping and HR mining
- Role of a Business Partner in strategy mapping and HR mining
- Relation between financial acumen and financial outcomes of strategic decisions taken by a HRBP
- Different levels of HR strategy implemented in an organisation
- Implications on different types of strategic decisions with case studies
MODULE 3: CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Role of HRBP in change management.
- Different models of change can be used in any organisation
- Importance of various stakeholders in an organisation
- Methods to remove the blockages in the organisation
- Developing the skills with case studies and an exercise
- Understanding on Consulting approaches and its tools.
- Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
MODULE 4: SKILLS FOR BUSINESS PARTNERING
- Different skills required for Business partnering
- Importance of credibility and influential skills on the positioning of HR
- Skills of Crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry with behavioural skills to maintain a rapport with case studies and exercises.