CERTIFIED TALENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST (CTMA) – CODE: TM1621 (25 HOURS)
A global workforce and a need for niche competencies have increased the gap between demand and supply for talent. There is a war for talent today and do you have the right tools to win this war?
The program requires you to manage key talent process effectively – Identify critical talent requirements, pinpoint key talent analytics, build a talent pipeline, use Employee Value proposition planning to ensure you are able to manage high potentials. This workshop will help you build these skills with insights from corporate best practices and productivity tools to become a talent management guru and help your organization become a true talent magnet.
By the end of the workshop, the participant will learn:
- Develop mission statement & Plan the strategy in alignment with organizational values & culture.
- Formulate the leadership pipeline and Identifying key positions in the organization.
- Design competency maps to assess talents and use them in Performance & Competency Management Systems (PCMS).
- Learn how to attract, engage & retain talent.
- Understand compensation & rewards in relation to talent management & learn how to strategize them.
- Planning Succession through the organization and developing leadership pipeline.
Module 1: OVERVIEW ON TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Synopsis about changing workforce scenario and the war for talent that is prevalent.
- “Talent Philosophy” and the consequences.
- Reflective questionnaire to make the participants understand the current level of TM in their organizations.
- Explain in brief the evolution of TM
- Understand the need for having a talent mindset and its advantages.
Module 2: STRATEGY
- Different types of strategy and the link between strategy and HR business drivers
- Test for participants on their understanding of strategy
- Identify core competencies and reviewing the same with a quiz
- Demonstrate the different manpower planning techniques and how they can be applied
- Give a brief on HCRI, EVP and talent objective
Module 3: BUY AND BUILD STRATEGY
- Discuss build and buy strategy in detailed along with pros and cons
- Introduce concept of employer branding the steps to improve the same
- Brief on on-boarding with a reflective questionnaire about the aspects of culture, connection, clarification and compliance
- Discuss Talent analytics and succession planning with methods to effectively manage transitions
Module 4: COST MANAGEMENT AND ROI
- Outline the tangible and intangible costs in TM and their impact on revenue
- Calculating ROI manually
- Lay out a framework for implementing talent solution and methods for effective TM
- Brief on challenges faced in TM
- Review exercise to test the level of understanding