Understand the critical tools and techniques available for Small Group Interventions and Human Performance modelling in the organization with a backdrop of organization Development
The key tools of Human & group intervention are part of the evolving science of intra Group Development The course consists of tools and methodologies on group process management, people management tools , Human performance improvement processes , grievance handling, employee negotiations and trust building techniques. At the end of the course participants will be equipped to handling groups better and help build high performance groups and teams where the work
The course is replete with case studies and exercises related to the crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry along with the behavioural skills that are required to maintain balance within small groups.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Role of Action Research Theory, Gap Analysis in organizations and group processes.
- HPT Models and their implementations in the organizational context to organizational problems.
- Root Cause Analysis- Process, Cause Mapping and Techniques.
- Employee Management Practices, Grievance handling tools and mechanisms.
- Components of Group Process and concepts and theories related to each component of group process.
- Clarity of understanding on Introduction and evolution of Human Performance Technology, use of Performance Analysis, Performance Audit and the Performance Model in organizations.
- Crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry, along with the behavioural skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.
MODULE 1: Group Process Consulting
- What makes a group successful?
- Action Research Model
- Gap Analysis
- Group Process Model
MODULE 2: HPI Modelling
- Human Performance Technology
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- RCA Techniques
MODULE 3: Employee Management
- Employee Grievance Management
- Conflict Management & Negotiation
MODULE 4: Getting People On Board
- Conversational Intelligence
- Navigational Listening
- Appreciative Inquiry