This Certified OD Analyst program helps you to identify the needs of an organization and its people. It will provide guidance in formulating and implementing practices which are best suited to the changing needs of the organization. In addition it will provide the knowledge of underlying principles and theories of Organization Development and to build capability across a full range of OD competencies.
Middle Earth Consultants is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst. Winning starts with beginning. So in order to win and keep up with the pace of the growing market trends one has to upgrade his/her skills. We, at Middle Earth Consultants, understand your requirements and assure you that after attending our program you will have an edge over others.
- Get comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Teach from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of Organizational development
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified Organizational Development Analyst
- Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
- Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
Who Should Attend the Course?
The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers, faculties in management institutions and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
Module 1: Organizational Development overview
- Tangible & intangible aspects in organization
- Rapid pace of change & mega trends
- How OD has benefited organizations?
- OD overview, its history & advantages
- Some great thinkers in OD
- Various OD models i.e. Action research model, Burke-Lit win model etc.
Module 2: Understanding strategy
- Overview of Porter five forces model
- SWOT analysis
- Value discipline model
- Role of Mission, vision & values
- Strategic alignment: analysis & planning
- Creation of strategy maps and drivers and key determinants
Module 3: Organizational Diagnosis
- What is organizational diagnosis?
- Why diagnosis?
- Various diagnostic models
- Understanding Malcolm Baldrige business excellence model
- SWOT assessment using Malcolm Baldrige scoring sheet
- Identification of weaker areas of organization
Module 4: HR process audit and identifying improvement areas
- HR processes
- Need for improvement
- Overview of People Capability Maturity model
- Why PCMM?
- Components of PCMM
- Process characteristics of five sequence levels
- Implementation & uses of PCMM
- Assessment & analysis of organization using PCMM
Module 5: HR Key drivers of OD
- Competency Centricity/Key determinants
- Understanding competency mapping
- Competency assessment
- Competency Improvement – training aspects when and why?
- Compensation Centricity
- Key determinants
- Rewards & basics of compensation
- Equity management
- Reward planning
- Performance Centricity/Key determinants
- Understanding performance planning
- Managing performance