Certified Assessment centre Analyst (CACA) Program
This highly interactive & engaging workshop is designed to help you make the most out of an assessment centre. Gain valuable insights into developing an assessment centre right from the scratch, learn the various assessment techniques & align them with your organizational goals. You will learn the key skills required in observation & assessment of candidates and running an assessment centre successfully. Intended for HR professionals involved in the design, planning and implementation of assessment centres, this program develops both the proficiency and understanding that would help the professionals run an assessment centre more effectively.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Learn what an assessment centre is all about
- Learn how an assessment centre can be used for validated and reliable skill assessment
- Learn a series of assessment games and tools to conduct precise assessment
- Learn how to use specialized socio-grams, evidence charts to make precise competency decisions
- Understand BARS and how they can be used to assess competencies
- Understand How to design an assessment matrix
Who should attend?
Team leaders / supervisors / managers, HRD professionals and anyone who assess staff for recruitment or development. Professionals who wish to develop an assessment centre right from the scratch. And HR professionals looking to expand and improve existing centres.
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of assessment
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified assessor
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified assessor
- Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
MODULE 1: Overview on Assessment Centre
- What is an Assessment Centre
- Historical Perspective on Assessment Centre
- Common Uses of an Assessment Centre
- Benefits and Limitations
- Basic Steps Followed in Assessment Centres
- Accuracy of Some Methods of Selection
- Designing an Assessment Centre
MODULE 2: Mapping Competency
- What is Competency
- Competency Mapping and Framework
- Creating a Competency Map
- Analyze Functional Skills
- Behavioural Job Analysis
MODULE 3: Selecting and Evaluating Exercises
- Techniques Used- An Overview
- Overview of Exercises
- Types of Functional Simulation Exercises
- Types of Behavioural Exercises
- Interview Types in an Assessment Centre
- Tests Used in Assessment Centre
- Selection of Techniques for an Assessment Centres
MODULE 4: Assessment Matrix and Evaluation Formats
- Assessment Matrix
- Formats Used for Evaluating or Rating Candidates
- Using BARS
MODULE 5: Skills Required by an Assessor
- The Role of an Assessor
- Giving Feedback to the Candidate
- Normal Track – 40 Hours
- Fast Track – 20 Hours
- Workshop Mode – One day (5 hours) & Two days (10 hours)
Fee varies on mode of program. Please contact us for more details.
Weekday and weekend batches are available for this course.
Weekday Batch Starts: Every Wednesday
Weekend Batch Starts: Every Saturday
- The program fee covers tuition, materials (soft copy).
- There is no application fee.
- No payment is necessary until you have been accepted into the Certified Payroll and Legal Compliance Professional Program.
For more details contact us.
9790645425 | email@example.com